Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Release Feedback Form
We're interested in hearing what you think of the game, and have a feedback form up here:
Click Here!

Feedback IS being taken into account for MaGMML3, so your input is welcome!
It should probably be posted here that the form has ended, and the results have been compiled. Here's the results: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H6zYSs...PfTO0F9Kyo
Ah, I wish I had gotten here in time. Though to be fair a few of my opinions probably would've been painted by early release issues, like Wily 6 related problems.

Also, Strawberry Milk? Am I forgetting something because I don't remember a boss like that at all, and I 100%'d the game to my knowledge.

Lastly, if you have Contest weapons again you should absolutely not restrict them to only Megaman's skin. I never played much with them since I couldn't use them with the skin I wanted, and i'd be fine if animations were slightly inaccurate on non-Megaman skin to accommodate that.
(10-31-2017, 09:47 PM)tom641 Wrote: Ah, I wish I had gotten here in time. Though to be fair a few of my opinions probably would've been painted by early release issues, like Wily 6 related problems.

Also, Strawberry Milk? Am I forgetting something because I don't remember a boss like that at all, and I 100%'d the game to my knowledge.

Lastly, if you have Contest weapons again you should absolutely not restrict them to only Megaman's skin. I never played much with them since I couldn't use them with the skin I wanted, and i'd be fine if animations were slightly inaccurate on non-Megaman skin to accommodate that.
Strawberry Milk is an alternate version of Milk that you get if you go to fight normal Milk after beating Butter Nezumi first. Also don’t worry, there’s going to be an update to MaGMML2 that makes a bunch of skins able to use the alter weapons. Not all skins, but way more than before. And we’ll definitely try to make them usable for more costumes, if not all costumes, if they’re in the next game.